Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm back.

I started running again last week. For some reason, I started to feel that old recognizable tug to get out there and run. So I did. It wasn't anything dramatic. Just a couple of miles three different times. I'll probably stick with that for awhile. Get some mileage under my belt, work on getting my running legs back. I don't want to do anything crazy, just spend a little more time outside doing something that is mine. Which running was for a long time. It just won't be my only thing.

I'm considering this a continuation of the whole finding balance thing I've been working on for awhile now. Yoga has been a big part of that, so I will keep lots of room for that.  And I'm still working on streamlining some aspects of my life to free up time and space--mentally, emotionally, and physically, not so I can DO more, but so I can be more--more of the me I want to be.

I just wanted to warn you in case you do see me out and about. Throw up a wave. And don't worry, you won't be seeing endless facebook posts and tweets documenting every run with time and miles logged. Hopefully, you'll just see me being me.

No comments: